- Kakitha R, Ambujam S. Dermoscopic Characteristics of Newly Diagnosed Hansen’s Disease: A Prospective Descriptive Study. J Basic Clin Appl Health Sci 2020; https://www.jbcahs.org/doi/JBCAHS/pdf/10.
1. Aby Dany Varghese Geethu Mathew Sruthy C.S Kumar Anoop Ivan Benjamin Awareness regarding Nipah infection among health care workers in a medical college hospital in Kerala.Journal of current research in Scientific Medicine.2019: 5 (1)| :33-38
2. Aby Dany Varghese, Geethu Mathew Anoop Ivan Benjamin. Are adolescents studying in private schools more obese? a comparative study among adolescents from different types of schools in Kerala, India. Int J Contemp Pediatr 2019:6:473-6.
3. Rashmi Karabasappa Mamadi, Renuka Sathish, Dhiraj Ravindran Selvaraj,xRajni Rathore, Josephine Valsa Jose, Denis Xavier Prescription pattern, short‐term outcomes, and its determinants in patients with chronic kidney disease attending a tertiary care hospital. Indian Journal of Pharmacology.2019: 51 (1);55-60
4. Josephine V. Jose, Padmini Devi, Renuka Satish Polypharmacy and predictors of high-level polypharmacy in patients with diabetic nephropathy in a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology.2019 :8(6);1371-1376
5. Muhammad GM, Ganesan S, Chacko TV.Effectiveness of multi-strategic health screening cum educational intervention model in promoting the health of school children in rural Coimbatore. Indian J Public Health 2019; 63:133-8.
6. Subramaniyan P, Chacko T V, Sriram R M, Osborn A J. Usage of personal protective equipment among workers of a foundry in South India: an interventional study. Nat J Res Community Med2019;8(1): 65-69.
7. Koshy, M., Jeeji, P., & S, S. (2019). A study of the Oxidative stress and Antioxidant status in diabetic subjects who are on treatment with Metformin. International Journal of Clinical and Biomedical Research, 5(2), 14-18. https://doi.org/10.31878/ijcbr.2019.52.03
8. Devasia, Neena & Philip, Tinu. (2019). A study of factors affecting the regression of βhCG in gestational trophoblastic disorders. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics, and Gynecology. 8. 955. 10.18203/2320-1770.ijrcog20190864.
9.N Indra, M Sharon. (2019). Association of Known Risk Factors (Smoking and Hypercholesterolemia) with Acute Coronary Syndrome– A Case-Control Study in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Kerala.7(6);782-786.
10.John JJ, Mohan G, Ajitha K, David A. Iron deficiency anemia among preschool children belonging to affluent families in Kerala, India. J Curr Res Sci Med 2019; XX: XX-XX.
11.Zayapragassarazan Z, Chacko TV. A gap analysis of critical thinking skills and attitude toward critical thinking among interns. Int J Health Allied Sci 2019;8:193-6.
12. N Indra, K N sreekala. Association of Neonatal Hypothyroidism and Low Birth Weight & Pre Term Babies.Journal of Medical Science and Clinical research2019;8:94-96.
13. Umman P, Menezes CR, Bosco A, Menon N. An ergonomic modification of the American position for laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a rural setting. Int Surg J 2019;6:2982-4.
14. Philip SM, Srikanth S, Anil Kumar AS. A Comparison of salivary and blood glucose in type II diabetics in different age groups. JMSCR. 2019;7(7):457-466.
15. Mathew S, Antony P G, Nandagopal N. New, easier, effective, and stable splinting technique for maxillofacial osteotomy. British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 57 (2019) 948 – 949
16. Abraham C, Philip NT, John GM. Do radiological measurements correspond to functional outcome in fractures of distal radius? a cross sectional study. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2019;8(50):3769-3771, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2019/816
17. Anju Mary Albert, Sunil J.Holla, Henry Prakash M, Ivan James Prithishkumar.ANATOMICAL LOCALIZATION OF MOTOR ENTRY POINTS OF HAMSTRING MUSCLES – FOR NEUROLYSIS IN HAMSTRING SPASTICITY. Int J Anat Res 2019;7(4.3):7176-7182. DOI: 10.16965/ijar.2019.336
18. Anju Mary Albert. Posterior Screw Placement on Lateral Mass of Atlas: An Anatomical Perspective. International Journal of Anatomy, Radiology and Surgery. 2020 Apr.,Vol-9(2): AO01-AO03
19. Sunitha Mary Mathew, Pramod Thomas, A prospective study on the efficacy of Pipelle biopsy to diagnose endometrial pathology in patients with abnormal uterine bleeding.
20. (Original article) Abraham JM, Abraham S, Varghese SM. How effective is intra cuff lignocaine in reducing post operative sore throat and emergence cough? : a comparative study. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
21. (Chapter in Book) Mathai AS, Mathew A. Intraoperative Thermoregulation. In: Raminder Sehgal, Anjan Trikha, editors. Title: Yearbook of Anesthesiology-9. Delhi. Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Limited; 2019.
22. R, Arathy, Jiyo Chacko, and Santosh Pillai. “A knowledge, attitude, and practices study of pharmacogenomics and its educational needs among doctors in a tertiary care hospital.” National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology 9.2 (2019), 99-
23. Diabetic retinopathy awareness among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus–A study from South India AM John, AK Francis, A George – Journal of Current Research in Scientific Medicine, 2020
24. George, James & Sainulabdeen, Jishar & Chittaranjan, Samuel & George, Koshy & Ajith, Thomas & Abraham,. (2020). Review of safety of single stage bilateral total knee replacement with cruciate retaining prosthesis and subvastus approach. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 6.10.22271/ortho.2020.v6.i2o.2164.
25. Agieshkumar Balakrishna Pillai, Cleetus Cherupanakkal, Jeffrey Immanuel, Elanthiraiyan Saravanan, Vignewswari Eswar Kumar, Akshayavardhini A, Tamilarasu Kadhiravan & Soundravally Rajendiran. Expression Pattern of Selected Toll-like Receptors (TLR’s) in the PBMC’s of Severe and Non-severe Dengue Cases, Immunological Investigations, 49:4, 443-452, DOI: 10.1080/08820139.2019.1653908
26. Josephine V Jose, Padmini Devi, Renuka Satish. Polypharmacy and predictors of high level polypharmacy in patients with diabetic nephropathy in a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology 2019, 8(6): 1371-1376.
27. Mamadi RK, Sathish R, Selvaraj DR, Rathore R, Jose JV, Xavier D.Prescription pattern, shortterm outcomes, and its determinants in patients with chronic kidney disease attending a tertiary care hospital. Indian J Pharmacol 2019;51:55-60.
28. Subramaniyan P, Chacko TV, Sriram R M, Osborn A J. Usage of personal protective equipmentsamong workers of a foundry in South India: interventional study. National Journal of Research in Community Medicine 2019; 8(1): 65-69
29. Muhammad GM, Ganesan S, Chacko TV. Effectiveness of multi-strategic health screening cum educational intervention model in promoting health of school children in rural Coimbatore. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:133-8
30. Sangappa SB, Chacko TV, Bhandary S. Ensuring Student Competence in Essential Dental Consultation Communication Skills for Patient Care: Developing, Validating and Piloting a Comprehensive Checklist. World J Dent 2019;10(6):413–421.
31. Dongre AR, Chacko TV. A critical review of new competency-based curriculum for community medicine using various curricular review frameworks. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:362-6.
32. Ganesan S, Chacko TV, Muhammad GM. Are our rural adolescents eating healthy?: Implications for redesigning school health interventions – A cross sectional study in rural Coimbatore. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:293-7
33. Shrivastava SR, Chacko TV, Bhandary S, Shrivastava PS. Development, validation and use of appropriate assessment tools for certification of entrustable professional activities in communitymedicine to produce a competent postgraduate: A pilot study. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:277-81.
34. Rahim AA, Chacko TV. Nipah outbreak in North Kerala – What worked? Insights for future response and recovery based on examination of various existing frameworks. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:261-4.
35. Zayapragassarazan Z, Chacko TV. A gap analysis of critical thinking skills and attitude toward critical thinking among interns. Int J Health Allied Sci 2019;8:193-6.
36. Akkilagunta S, Kar SS, Premarajan KC, Lakshminarayanan S, Ramalingam A, C hacko TV, et al. Assessment of reliability and adaptation of fisher’s 52-item self-directed learning readiness scale among medical students in Southern India. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2019;6:7-11.
37. Dr. Meril Ann Soman and Dr. Rani Nallathamby. 2019. “A cadaveric study on morphometry and hilar structural pattern of adult human kidneys”,International Journal of Current Research, 11, (08), 6483-6487.
38. Nallathamby R, Babu B, Vaswani V, Kishor Kumar B. Postmortem changes in skin appendages. Int J Forensic Med Toxicol Sci 2019;4(4):130-6.
39. .Dr. Meril Ann Soman and Dr. Rani Nallathamby. 2019. “A cadaveric study on morphometry and hilar structural pattern of adult human kidneys”,International Journal of Current Research, 11, (08), 6483-6487.
40. Thomas PC, Sundar B, Varghese SM. Nocturnal sleep quality and daytime sleepiness among first and second year MBBS students. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(34), 2270-2275. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2019/464
41. Thomas PC, Nalupurakkal PE, Varghese SM. Correlation between left ventricular diastolic dysfunction and HbA1c levels in Keralite diabetics. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(37), 2513-2518. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2019/516
42. Varghese SM, Austoria AJ, Koshy M, Abraham JM. A rare and interesting case of Scarabiasis. Int J Contemp Pediatr 2019;6:2709- 11.
43. Kumari Ajitha, Asha P. Punnoose, Mary Raju, Sany Philip, Alice David. Fine needle aspiration of thyroid as a screening test- diagnostic accuracy, discrepancies and pitfalls- study of 1175 patients in a tertiary care centre, J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci; Vol. 8, Issue 28, July 15, 2019, 2243-46.
44. 2.John JJ, Mohan G, Ajitha K, David A. Iron deficiency anemia among preschool children belonging to affluent families in Kerala, India. J Curr Res Sci Med 2019;5:23-7
45. 3.K. Ajitha Kumari, Poonam D. Jadhav, Chaya Prasad, N. V. Smitha, Annie Jojo and V. D. Manjula. Diagnostic Efficacy of Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Combined with the Bethesda System of Reporting. J Cytol. 2019 Apr-Jun; 36(2): 101–105.
46. 4. Joseph D, Ajitha K. Diagnostic efficacy of FNAC along with assay of thyroid hormones and thyroid peroxidase antibodies in chronic thyroiditis. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(47), 2963- 2967.
47. Nithin Thomas Philip, Charles Abraham. A prospective study on functional, clinical and radiological evaluation of distal radius fracture treated with five percutaneous k-wire. MedPulse International Journal of Orthopedics. August 2019; 11(2): 46-49.
48. Abraham C, Philip NT, John GM. Do radiological measurements correspond to functional outcome in fractures of distal radius? a cross sectional study. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2019;8(50):3769-3771
49. Joseph R, John JJ, Gupta P. 50 Years Ago in The Journal of Paediatrics: Exchange transfusion for acute iron poisoning – current status. J Pediatr. 2020. (In press).
50. John JJ, Mohan G, Ajitha K, David A. Iron deficiency anemia among preschool children belonging to affluent families in Kerala, India. Journal of Current Research in Scientific Medicine. 2019 Jan 1;5(1):23. http://www.jcrsmed.org/
51. John Jijo J., Mohan Girija, K.Ajitha, David Alice. Iron Status in Preschool Children. New Indian Journal of Paediatrics, 2019; 8.2. https://nijp.org/
52. Mathew G, Fathima FN, Agrawal T, Misquith D. “DIABETIC TAX” – Cost of care among persons with type 2 diabetes mellitus in an Urban Underprivileged Area of Bengaluru. Indian J Community Med 2019;44:113-
53. Mathew G, Shanbhag D, Subramanian S, Lobo C, Xavier A, Dasari P, et al. HIV-related high-risk behaviour and awareness regarding HIV among the male workers at a construction site in Karnataka. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2019;8
54. Varghese AD, Mathew G, Benjamin AI. Are adolescents studying in private schools more obese? a comparative study among adolescents from different types of schools in Kerala, India. Int J Contemp Pediatr 2019;6:473-6.
55. Varghese AD, Mathew G, Kumar SC, Benjamin AI. Awareness regarding Nipah infection among health-care workers in a Medical College Hospital in Kerala. J Curr Res Sci Med 2019;5:33-8
56. Mathew G, Varghese AD, Benjamin AI. A comparative study assessing sleep duration and associated factors among adolescents studying in different types of schools in an urban area of Kerala, India. Indian J Community Med 2019;44:10-3.
57. Alexander Ashwin V, Balachandran M R, M K Aneesh, Joseph Vinod, Thomas Karuna Sandra. Comparison of the role of ultrasonography in shoulder pathology with MRI and arthroscopy. What is best for the blip on your shoulder?. MedPulse – International Journal of Radiology. November 2019; 12(2): 51-57.
58. Blessy Mary Thomas, Varghese.R , Study of Peripheral smears in neonates, Journal of Evidence Based Medicine and HealthCare,Volume 6, Issue 29 , July22, 2019,1972-74.
59. Estimation and Assessment of Carbon Monoxide Levels from Post-mortem Blood Samples in Cases of Death Due to Burns. Aravind Ajid¹, Pillay V V², Biju James³. J South India Medicolegal Association, Volume 11, No:1, p:1-6 March 2019.
60. Clinicomorphological study on endocrine gland neoplasms excluding thyroid ; Dahlia Joseph, Vallamreddy Siva Kota Reddy ; Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology, April-June, 2019;6(2):190-198.
61. Diagnostic Efficacy of FNAC along with Assay of Thyroid Hormones and Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies in Chronic Thyroiditis ; D. Joseph, K. Ajitha ; J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(47), 2963- 2967.
62. Haemangioma- Common Neoplasm in an Unusual Location – A Case Report ; Dahlia Joseph, Elizabeth Joseph, Ajitha K. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(51), 3217- 3219.
1. Shelley BP, Chacko TV, Nair BR. Preventing “neurophobia”: Remodeling neurology education for 21st-century medical students through effective pedagogical strategies for “neurophilia”. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2018;21:9-18.
2. Chacko TV, Ganesan S. A tool for quickly identifying gaps in diet of school children for nutritional educational interventions. Indian J Public Health 2018;62:146-9.
3. Thangaraj P & Chacko TV. Process audit on quality of out-patient records using WHO chart audit as a tool for training interns and improving quality of service delivery in an urban health training centre. Journal of Education Technology in Health Sciences, January-April, 2018;5(1):15-19
4. Senthilkumar SK, Chacko TV, Suvetha K. Nutritional status assessment of children aged 0-5 years and its determinants in a tribal community of Coimbatore district. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:2835-45.
5. Vijayamma KN, Ushavathy P. Human coronary arteries: a study based on gross anatomy and coronary cast. J.Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2018; 5(6), 498-503. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2018/101
6. Soman MA, Nallathamby R. A study of variations in the shape of coronoid process in dry adult human mandibles. International Journal of Bioassays. 2018;7(3):5612-5615
7. Manju koshy, jeeji palocaren, s. Sethupathy a study on the association of serum adiponectin with metformin Levels in oct1 genetic variants of type 2 diabetes mellitus. International journal of scientific research 2018;7 (2): 58-60
8. Koshy JM, David A, Mathew SK, Varughese M, Thomas SP, Thomas JJ. Awareness of treatment options for dengue fever among the patients and their relatives attending a tertiary care hospital in central Kerala. J Curr Res Sci Med 2018;4:30-6
9 . Sara Mary Thomas, Mary Verghese, Melchisedec. Intrathecal clonidine as an adjuvant to hyperbaric bupivacaine: a dose – response study. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research 2018;5(1):12-15
10. Case report: Are we missing the diagnosis of disseminated melioidosis? An unusual presentation of melioidosis with prostatic abscess – Drs. Reena Anie Jose, Anjali Anne Jacob, Renu Mathew (Journal of the Academy of Clinical Microbiologists, Jan-Jun 2018 issue; ahead of print).
11. Cytological diagnosis of pulmonary alveolar proteinosis from bronchoalveolar specimen – A case report of Silicoproteinotuberculosis and review of literature. Indian journal of applied research Vol 8, issue 4, April 2018.
12. Evaluation of Nipple involvement in Carcinoma Breast and Correlation with Tumor Factors.Dr. Asha P Punnoose, Dr. Deepti Ramakrishnan- International Journal of Scientific Research. Volume: VI, Issue:1, January 2018
13. Verghese PP, Mathai AS, Abraham V, Kaur P. Assessment of malnutrition and enteral feeding practices in the critically ill: A single-centre observational study. Indian J Anaesth 2018; 62:29-35.
14. Arathy R, Chacko J, Pillai S. A knowledge, attitude, and practices study of pharmacogenomics and its educational needs among doctors in a tertiary care hospital. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol 2019;9(2):99-102.
15. Chacko TV. Emerging pedagogies for effective adult learning: From andragogy to heutagogy. Arch Med Health Sci 2018; 6:278-83.
16. M. S. Vinutha Shankar, Karthiyanee Kutty and Thomas Chacko. Small-groups Application-based Learning Approach (SABLA): from Pilot to Curricular Change in Physiology. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2018; 62(4) : 479–482
17. Dr.Shaliet Rose Sebastian, A study on Effectiveness of educational intervention on knowledge regarding rabies among high school students in Trivandrum, Kerala, Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research; June 2018: Vol.-7, Issue- 3, P. 87-90
18. Sebastian SR. Epidemiology of acute respiratory infections among under-fives in a rural community of Trivandrum district, Kerala. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018 ;5:3459-63
19. KIM, Joseph MJ. Prevalence of asthma in allergic rhinitis: A cross sectional study from Karnataka:Journal of health research 2018;3:2
20. Joseph MJ, KIM. CLINICAL AND BACTERIOLOGICAL PROFILE OF COMMUNITY ACQUIRED PNEUMONIA AMONG ADULT PATIENTS AT NAVODAYA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, RAICHUR. Journal of health research 2018;3:1
21. Mathew M S,Kumar A. A prospective analysis of the risk factors and the perinatal outcome of preterm labour. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology 2018;7:12:4833-4839.
22. Nallathamby R,Soman MA. Ossa wormiana-A morphological study. International Journal of Bioassays 2018; 7(6) 5668-5673
23. Nallathamby R,Soman MA. SUPRAORBITAL NOTCHES AND FORAMEN IN ADULT HUMAN SKULLS IN SOUTH INDIA – A MORPHOLOGICAL AND MORPHOMETRIC ANALYSIS. International Journal of current research 2018.10:10: 74189-74192
24. Nallathamby R. An Unusual Skull with Acromegalic Features-A Case Study. International Journal of Science and Research 2018.7:11:342-345
25. Nallathamby R. My Words are Tied, So is My Tongue – A Case Study of Ankyloglossia. International Journal of Science and Research 2018.7:10:1123-1125.
26. Sivasuthan S,Babu B,Varghese Alex,David A. AWARENESS OF 3RD SEMESTER MBBS STUDENTS REGARDING THE MEDICO-LEGAL ISSUES IN OUR SOCIETY AND THE NEED FOR TRAINING IN FORENSIC MEDICINE- A DESCRIPTIVE CROSS-SECTIONAL STUDY. Original research article 2018.7.36:4018-4021.
27. Jose B,Jose VJ,Paul M. DapsoneInduced Methemoglobinemia: Blue Cures Blue.Case report. Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics |2018.9:2:117-120
28. Koshy I,Mathew A,Singh F. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF EPIDURAL VOLUME EXTENSION TECHNIQUE VERSUS SPINAL ANAESTHESIA USING HYPERBARIC BUPIVACAINE IN LOWER ABDOMINAL AND LOWER LIMB SURGERIES. Original research article 2018.7:39:5058-5061
29. Mathew A,Koshy I,Varghese M. EFFECT OF INTRAVENOUS DEXMEDETOMIDINE PREMEDICATION ON CHARACTERISTICS OF BUPIVACAINE SPINAL BLOCK. Original research article 2018.7:43:5433-5438
30. Mathew P,Balakrishnan R. Supraclavicular Brachial Plexus Block for Creation of AV Fistula: Nerve Localization by Paraesthesia versus Electrical Nerve Locator. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia and analgesia 2018.5:9:1572-1577
31. Balakrishnan R, Mathew P. Comparison of Modified Mallampati Test and Upper Lip Bite Test in Prediction of Difficult Endotracheal Intubation: A Prospective Study. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia and analgesia 2018.5:8:1367-1371.
32. Mathew G, Thomas S, Pretesh RK, Arvind K. Screening for dementia using picture memory impairment screen among older adults in an urban underprivileged area of Bangalore city, India.Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:1575-9.
33. Mathew A, Koshy I, Verghese M, et al. Effect of intravenous dexmedetomidine premedication on characteristics of bupivacaine spinal block. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2018;7(43):4633-4638, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2018/1034
34. Sara Mary Thomas, Mary Verghese, Melchisedec. Intrathecal clonidine as an adjuvant to hyperbaric bupivacaine: a dose – response study. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research 2018;5 (1):12-15
35. Thomas I, Thekkethi SJ, Kapoor C R. A Novel Technique of Using Sponge as Post-Operative Nasal Packing. Bengal Journal of Otolaryngology and head neck surgery 2018;26(1):23-28
36. Thomas I, Thomas P. ENDOSCOPIC DACRYOCYSTORHINOSTOMY [DCR] WITH MEROCEL PACK IN THE LACRIMALSAC- ANINNOVATIVE TECHNIQUE. Original Research article 2018;7:36:4000-4003
37. Tinu Philip, Pramod Thomas. A Prospective Study on Neonatal Outcome of Preterm Births and Associated Factors in a South Indian Tertiary Hospital Setting. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. December, 2018, Vol. 7, Issue 12.
38. Sayam Subhash, Delinda Linu Swornila D, Pramod Thomas, Aswathy L, Anusha Merline J., Prasanna Kumari L., Varsha D. Comparison of power point with animation enhanced traditional demonstration and traditional practical demonstration in physiology among first year undergraduate medical students. National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018. Vol. 8, Issue 11, 1481- 1484
39. Shimna C P, Jasmine Mary Jacob, Pramod Thomas. Hospital prevalence and major causes of low vision in a tertiary care center in South India: A Hospital record based study. Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, April-June 2018;4(2):276-279
40. Philipose JJ, Jayachandran RK. Functional outcome in reconstructions with fibula autograft in tumors of appendicular skeleton. Int J Res Orthop. 2018 Oct 24;4(6):867–75.
41. Thomas G, Jacob P.Neonatal hearing screening, need of the hour in India, a secondary hospital experience. DOI: 10.9790/0853-1702114953
42. Thomas G,John MA. Impact of personalized structured health education in achieving better glycemic control in Diabetes Mellitus. DOI: 10.9790/0853-1702150711
43. Thomas G,S surumi, John MA. Evaluation of giddiness: a peripheral hospital experience. International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck surgery. May-June 2018:4(3);673-676.
44. Thomas G, Surumi S, John AM. Thyroid nodules: ultrasonographic stratification of malignant risk by TIRADS. Int J Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2018;4:1188-92.6) Thomas G, John GM, John AM. Evaluation of giddiness: a peripheral hospital experience. Int J Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2018;4:673-6.
1. Health problems and healthcare needs of elderly-community perspective from a rural setting in India. International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. April 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2394-6040.ijcmph20171351
2. K Shanmugam, ,SL Ravishankar, S Kannappan & Chacko TV.Prevalence of overweight and obesity among children aged 5–15 years in a rural school in Coimbatore – International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health 2016; Vol 5:11, pp 2086-89
3. H.S. Kiran, Thomas V. Chacko, K.A. Sudharshana Murthy, H. Basavana Gowdappa. Enhancing the Clinical Reasoning Skills of Postgraduate Students in Internal Medicine through Medical Nonfiction and Nonmedical Fiction Extracurricular Books. Mayo Clinic Proceedings December 2016; 91: 12; 1761–1768
4. Johnson Cherian & Thomas V Chacko. Using newspaper cuttings for mapping gaps in curriculum. accepted for publication under “Really Good Stuff in Medical Education” section in the journal Medical Education in July 2017 doi: 10.1111/medu.13288
5. Thomas V Chacko. The Scholarship of Teaching: Why India should promote it for promotion & tenure. Journal of Education Technology in Health Sciences 2017; 4 (1): 1-4
6. Chacko TV. Simulation-based Medical Education: using best practices and curriculum mapping to maximize educational benefits in the context of shift towards Competency-based Medical Education. Arch Med Health Sci 2017; 5: 9-15
7. Sengupta, Paramita and Benjamin, Anoop Ivan. Countdown 2015: an assessment of basic provision to migrant families in the urban slums of Ludhiana, North India. Environment and Urbanization 2016; 28(2):569-582. DOI: 10.1177/0956247816647339
8. Mathews NE, Sengupta P, Benjamin AI. Effect of Vitamin-D supplementation on blood pressure in post-menopausal women: a community based interventional study. The Journal of Community Health Management, July-September 2016;3(3):127-132. DOI: 10.5958/2394-2738.2016.00027.3
9. Paramita Sengupta, Anoop I Benjamin, Bontha V Babu. Status of maternal and child health services amongst migrants in Ludhiana slums: how far from the MDG targets? International Journal of Community Health and Public Health, April 2017;4(4): DOI:
10. Pramod Thomas, Vishwajit Nimgaonkar, Smita Deshpande. Circadian rhythm and cognitive impairment among the Schizophrenia, Bipolar affected participants, their first degree relatives and normal healthy participants. A comparative study. Asian Journal of Psychiatry (Submitted, April, 2017)
11. Anusha Merline J Delinda Linu Swornile, Pramod Thomas, Suseela K Pillai, Prasanna Kumari L. Prevalence of Anaemia among Female Medical Students. International Journal of Scientific Research. 2017
12. Deepak Gauba, Pramod Thomas, Yatan P.S Balhara, Smita N Deshpande. Psychiatric comorbidity and physical correlates in alcohol dependent patients. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine. 2016. Vol. 38, Issue. 5. 414-418.
13. Quality of life and probable psychological distress among male workers at a construction site, Kolar district, Karnataka, India. Indian J Occup Environ Med.2016 Jan-Apr; 20(1):pp. 54–59.
14. Barriers to childhood immunisation among women in an urban underprivileged area of Bangalore city, Karnataka, India: a qualitative study. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(6): pp.1525-1530.
15. The Prevalance of Helicobacter Pykloru Infection in Patients with Liver Cirrhosis with Peptic Ulcer disease with and without Symptoms in a Rural Teritiary care hospital. Jayan M Gopinath, Sanjoy Joseph George, Abel Samuel.IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS). 2016;16 (8), 2279-0861
16. Incremental yield of second sputum smear examination for diagnosis of tuberculosis patients at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Puducherry, IndiaRC Chauhan, AJ Purty, A Samuel, Z Singh. Journal of Medical Society 2016; 30 (2), 89
17. Geographic information system as a potential tool for defining “hotspots” in road-traffic accidentsR Prasad, T Muthukumar, A Samuel, Z Singh. International Journal of Health System and Disaster Management. 2016; 4 (2), 72-72
18. SZ Murugan N, Abel Samuel, Muthukumar T, Joy Bazroy, Purty AJ. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research.2016 ; 36 (1), 205-07.
19. Diet and exercise in obesity : A case report from India. A Samuel, J Bazroy, A Purty, KK Herald, Z Singh, M Sridhar, I Srikanth. International Journal of Nutrition, Pharmacology, Neurological Diseases. . 2016; 5 (4), 166-70
20. Anupama P, Naik PR, Pracheth R. Functional assessment of elderly population: a community-based cross-sectional study. Int J Med Sci Public Health.2016; 5(3): 438-442
21. Koshy JM,Mohan S, Deodhar D, John M, Oberoi A, Pannu A. Clinical diversity of CNS Cryptococcosis. J Assoc Physician India. 2016 ;64:15-19
22. Deodhar D, Koshy JM, John M. Postexposure management of occupational injuries amongst health care workers. CHRISMED J Health Res2016; 3:151-4. Available at:http://www.cjhr.org/text.asp?2016/3/3/151/183727.
23. Koshy JM, Bhalla A, Pandian J, Varghese A, George UB, Jacob JJ. Multiple cranial nerve palsies in an elderly diabetic. CHRISMED J Health Res 2016;3:65-70
24. Serological evidence of rickettsial infections in a tertiary care center in Punjab Maria Thomas, Aroma Oberoi , Vipin Sam Alexander and Anna Mani. 2016 Vol. 6 (2) May-August, pp. 114-117
25. Prevalence of carbapenemase producing organisms in a tertiary care hospital in Ludhiana Mathias A, Oberoi A, John M, Alexander VS. CHRISMED J Health Res 2016;3:263-7.
26. Comparative activity of doripenem, imipenem and meropenem against gram negative pathogens: a preliminary study. Vipin Sam Alexander, Aroma Oberoi, Atul Kumar. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016;5(44):2758-2762, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/644
27. Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia: prevalence in hospitalised patients, a study conducted in a tertiary centre in punjab. Dilip Abraham, Aroma Oberoi, Eshani Dewan, Vipin Sam Alexander. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016;5(32):1695-1698, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/399
28. Epidemiological and Microbiological Profile of Infective Keratitis at a Tertiary Care Centre in Central Zone of Kerala, India” [Original Article] by Reena Anie Jose in National Journal of Laboratory Medicine, 2017 Jan, Vol-6 (1): M006-M011
29. Cicily TJ, Sams S, Gopal AK. Effect of Hydration Therapy on Oligohydramnios. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2017; 6(5): 1800-5
30. Sams S, Cicily TJ, Balachandran A. Institutional Study of Primary Caeserean Section among Multigravida. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research. 2017; 5(4): 20713-20
31. Cicily TJ, Sams S, Job J. Effect of Progesterone Supplementation to Prevent Preterm Labour. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research. 2017; 5(4): 20159-67
32. Cicily TJ, Sams S, Bindu KM. Aetiology and Prognosis in Pregnancy related Acute Renal failure. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research. 2017; 5(3): 19299-305
33. Ajithakumari Kumaran, Sathi Puthenparambath. Fine needle aspiration diagnosis of Nodular fasciitis – A case Report. Journal of cytology 2016 Oct; 33:172-4
34. Diverticular disease of colon: Changing trends. Int J Case Rep Images. Ajithakumari K, Umman P, Varkey R, Johnson D, Gopal G, John A. (Accepted for publication in November 2016 issue of international journal of case reports & images)
35. Aradhana Harrison, Dinesh Chandra, Naveen Kakkar, Sheila Das & M. Joseph John Hemophagocytosis by Leukemic Blasts in T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia: An Unusual Finding. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus (2016) 32:23-25 DOI 10.1007/s12288-015-0531-4
36. Macroscopic appearances and microscopic pathology of benign and malignant soft tissue tumors. International Journal of Recent Trends in science and Technology Vol 16
37. Evaluation of combined sonohysterography and cervical cytology as a first line investigation in female subfertility.International journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology Vol 17
38. PCR screening of Cervical Human Papilloma virus infection cytological and histological association in 108 women. Indian Journal of Applied Research Volume 16 issued 4 April 2016
39. Ivan R.A, Chacko K.P, Natarajasreenivasan .K, Sarada V, Chandran .G, Nagarajan .P,. PCR Screening of Cervical Human Papilloma Virus Infections. Cytological and Histological Associations in 108 Women, Indian journal of Applied Research, 6 (4), 2016, 52-54
40. Jose J, Devassykutty D., Evaluation of Antibacterial Activity of Asparagus Racemosus in Urinary Tract Infection, National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology., 2016, 6(6), 1-3.
41. Jose J, Devassykutty D., Paediatric Prescription Analysis in a Primary Health Care Institution. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2016, 10(11), 5-7.
42. Jacob Jesurun RS, Lavakumar S., Nephroprotective effect of ethanolic extract of abutilon indicum root in gentamicin induced acute renal failure. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016, 5(3), 841-49.
43. Jacob Jesurun R. S., Manimekalai K., Somasundaram G., Subash K. R., Levetiracetam: an open label study on safety and efficacy in newly diagnosed partial onset seizures as monotherapy, International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology., 2016, 5(4)., 1249-53
44. Mathai Ashu Sara, Phillips Atul, Isaac Rajesh. Ventilator-associated pneumonia: A persistent healthcare problem in Indian Intensive Care Units! Lung India. 2016; 33: 512-6
45. Vitiligo – a good prognostic factor for malignant melanoma. Kerala Surgical Journal. Joyal Jose, Philip Umman. KSJ Aug 2016. Vol 23 (2):73-75
46. Philip Umman et al., Rotation Flap Closure of Moderate Size Scalp Defects – Technique and Outcome. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Nov, Vol-10(11): PD21-PD23.
47. Kumara KA, Umman P, Varkey R, Johnson D, Gopal G, John A. Diverticular disease of colon: Changing trends- Report of four cases with review of literature. International Journal of Case Reports and Images (IJCR)
48. Chen C.L, Pillai V.G. Pediatric Living Donor Liver Transplantation. Operative Techniques in Liver Resection, 2016. 265-67
49. Visual Function and Ocular Status in Children with Disabilities in Special Schools of Northern India. Kaur G, Thomas S, Jindal M, Bhatti SM. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016 Oct;10(10):NC01-NC04. Epub 2016 Oct 1.
50. Vision Screening of School Children by Teachers as a Community Based Strategy to Address the Challenges of Childhood Blindness. Kaur G, Koshy J, Thomas S, Kapoor H, Zachariah JG, Bedi S. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016 Apr;10(4):NC09-14. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2016/18939.7628. Epub 2016 Apr 1
51. Roshin MV, Padmanabha Shenoy, Surendran K. A Study of Hand Deformities in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Amrita Journal of Medicine 2017;13:30-38
52. Thomas V. Chacko, Prabha Thangaraj, Muhammad GM. How Fall-safe is the Housing for the Elderly in rural areas? : A cross sectional study using fall prevention screening checklist. J Ind Acad of Geriatrics. 2017; 13:124-130)
53. Anila A Mathews, Prathyusha K, Thomas V. Chacko, Amudha G. Effectiveness of Interactive Case Based Learning in Medical Microbiology. J Education Technology in Health Sciences. 2017 ; 4 (3): 112-115.
54. Santhi KS, Abraham JM, Albert M. A descriptive study of perioperative complications in patients undergoing percutaneous nephrolithotripsy under general anaesthesia. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2017;6(94):6845-6848, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2017/1483