1. Aby Dany Varghese Geethu Mathew Sruthy C.S Kumar Anoop Ivan Benjamin Awareness regarding Nipah infection among health care workers in a medical college hospital in Kerala.Journal of current research in Scientific Medicine.2019: 5 (1)| :33-38
2. Aby Dany Varghese, Geethu Mathew Anoop Ivan Benjamin. Are adolescents studying in private schools more obese? a comparative study among adolescents from different types of schools in Kerala, India. Int J Contemp Pediatr 2019:6:473-6.
3. Rashmi Karabasappa Mamadi, Renuka Sathish, Dhiraj Ravindran Selvaraj,xRajni Rathore, Josephine Valsa Jose, Denis Xavier Prescription pattern, short‐term outcomes, and its determinants in patients with chronic kidney disease attending a tertiary care hospital. Indian Journal of Pharmacology.2019: 51 (1);55-60
4. Josephine V. Jose, Padmini Devi, Renuka Satish Polypharmacy and predictors of high-level polypharmacy in patients with diabetic nephropathy in a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology.2019 :8(6);1371-1376
5. Muhammad GM, Ganesan S, Chacko TV.Effectiveness of multi-strategic health screening cum educational intervention model in promoting the health of school children in rural Coimbatore. Indian J Public Health 2019; 63:133-8.
6. Subramaniyan P, Chacko T V, Sriram R M, Osborn A J. Usage of personal protective equipment among workers of a foundry in South India: an interventional study. Nat J Res Community Med2019;8(1): 65-69.
7. Koshy, M., Jeeji, P., & S, S. (2019). A study of the Oxidative stress and Antioxidant status in diabetic subjects who are on treatment with Metformin. International Journal of Clinical and Biomedical Research, 5(2), 14-18. https://doi.org/10.31878/ijcbr.2019.52.03
8. Devasia, Neena & Philip, Tinu. (2019). A study of factors affecting the regression of βhCG in gestational trophoblastic disorders. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics, and Gynecology. 8. 955. 10.18203/2320-1770.ijrcog20190864.
9.N Indra, M Sharon. (2019). Association of Known Risk Factors (Smoking and Hypercholesterolemia) with Acute Coronary Syndrome– A Case-Control Study in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Kerala.7(6);782-786.
10.John JJ, Mohan G, Ajitha K, David A. Iron deficiency anemia among preschool children belonging to affluent families in Kerala, India. J Curr Res Sci Med 2019; XX: XX-XX.
11.Zayapragassarazan Z, Chacko TV. A gap analysis of critical thinking skills and attitude toward critical thinking among interns. Int J Health Allied Sci 2019;8:193-6.
12. N Indra, K N sreekala. Association of Neonatal Hypothyroidism and Low Birth Weight & Pre Term Babies.Journal of Medical Science and Clinical research2019;8:94-96.
13. Umman P, Menezes CR, Bosco A, Menon N. An ergonomic modification of the American position for laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a rural setting. Int Surg J 2019;6:2982-4.
14. Philip SM, Srikanth S, Anil Kumar AS. A Comparison of salivary and blood glucose in type II diabetics in different age groups. JMSCR. 2019;7(7):457-466.
15. Mathew S, Antony P G, Nandagopal N. New, easier, effective, and stable splinting technique for maxillofacial osteotomy. British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 57 (2019) 948 – 949
16. Abraham C, Philip NT, John GM. Do radiological measurements correspond to functional outcome in fractures of distal radius? a cross sectional study. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2019;8(50):3769-3771, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2019/816
17. Anju Mary Albert, Sunil J.Holla, Henry Prakash M, Ivan James Prithishkumar.ANATOMICAL LOCALIZATION OF MOTOR ENTRY POINTS OF HAMSTRING MUSCLES – FOR NEUROLYSIS IN HAMSTRING SPASTICITY. Int J Anat Res 2019;7(4.3):7176-7182. DOI: 10.16965/ijar.2019.336
18. Anju Mary Albert. Posterior Screw Placement on Lateral Mass of Atlas: An Anatomical Perspective. International Journal of Anatomy, Radiology and Surgery. 2020 Apr.,Vol-9(2): AO01-AO03
19. Sunitha Mary Mathew, Pramod Thomas, A prospective study on the efficacy of Pipelle biopsy to diagnose endometrial pathology in patients with abnormal uterine bleeding.
20. (Original article) Abraham JM, Abraham S, Varghese SM. How effective is intra cuff lignocaine in reducing post operative sore throat and emergence cough? : a comparative study. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
21. (Chapter in Book) Mathai AS, Mathew A. Intraoperative Thermoregulation. In: Raminder Sehgal, Anjan Trikha, editors. Title: Yearbook of Anesthesiology-9. Delhi. Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Limited; 2019.
22. R, Arathy, Jiyo Chacko, and Santosh Pillai. “A knowledge, attitude, and practices study of pharmacogenomics and its educational needs among doctors in a tertiary care hospital.” National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology 9.2 (2019), 99-
23. Diabetic retinopathy awareness among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus–A study from South India AM John, AK Francis, A George – Journal of Current Research in Scientific Medicine, 2020
24. George, James & Sainulabdeen, Jishar & Chittaranjan, Samuel & George, Koshy & Ajith, Thomas & Abraham,. (2020). Review of safety of single stage bilateral total knee replacement with cruciate retaining prosthesis and subvastus approach. International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences. 6.10.22271/ortho.2020.v6.i2o.2164.
25. Agieshkumar Balakrishna Pillai, Cleetus Cherupanakkal, Jeffrey Immanuel, Elanthiraiyan Saravanan, Vignewswari Eswar Kumar, Akshayavardhini A, Tamilarasu Kadhiravan & Soundravally Rajendiran. Expression Pattern of Selected Toll-like Receptors (TLR’s) in the PBMC’s of Severe and Non-severe Dengue Cases, Immunological Investigations, 49:4, 443-452, DOI: 10.1080/08820139.2019.1653908
26. Josephine V Jose, Padmini Devi, Renuka Satish. Polypharmacy and predictors of high level polypharmacy in patients with diabetic nephropathy in a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology 2019, 8(6): 1371-1376.
27. Mamadi RK, Sathish R, Selvaraj DR, Rathore R, Jose JV, Xavier D.Prescription pattern, shortterm outcomes, and its determinants in patients with chronic kidney disease attending a tertiary care hospital. Indian J Pharmacol 2019;51:55-60.
28. Subramaniyan P, Chacko TV, Sriram R M, Osborn A J. Usage of personal protective equipmentsamong workers of a foundry in South India: interventional study. National Journal of Research in Community Medicine 2019; 8(1): 65-69
29. Muhammad GM, Ganesan S, Chacko TV. Effectiveness of multi-strategic health screening cum educational intervention model in promoting health of school children in rural Coimbatore. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:133-8
30. Sangappa SB, Chacko TV, Bhandary S. Ensuring Student Competence in Essential Dental Consultation Communication Skills for Patient Care: Developing, Validating and Piloting a Comprehensive Checklist. World J Dent 2019;10(6):413–421.
31. Dongre AR, Chacko TV. A critical review of new competency-based curriculum for community medicine using various curricular review frameworks. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:362-6.
32. Ganesan S, Chacko TV, Muhammad GM. Are our rural adolescents eating healthy?: Implications for redesigning school health interventions – A cross sectional study in rural Coimbatore. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:293-7
33. Shrivastava SR, Chacko TV, Bhandary S, Shrivastava PS. Development, validation and use of appropriate assessment tools for certification of entrustable professional activities in communitymedicine to produce a competent postgraduate: A pilot study. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:277-81.
34. Rahim AA, Chacko TV. Nipah outbreak in North Kerala – What worked? Insights for future response and recovery based on examination of various existing frameworks. Indian J Public Health 2019;63:261-4.
35. Zayapragassarazan Z, Chacko TV. A gap analysis of critical thinking skills and attitude toward critical thinking among interns. Int J Health Allied Sci 2019;8:193-6.
36. Akkilagunta S, Kar SS, Premarajan KC, Lakshminarayanan S, Ramalingam A, C hacko TV, et al. Assessment of reliability and adaptation of fisher’s 52-item self-directed learning readiness scale among medical students in Southern India. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2019;6:7-11.
37. Dr. Meril Ann Soman and Dr. Rani Nallathamby. 2019. “A cadaveric study on morphometry and hilar structural pattern of adult human kidneys”,International Journal of Current Research, 11, (08), 6483-6487.
38. Nallathamby R, Babu B, Vaswani V, Kishor Kumar B. Postmortem changes in skin appendages. Int J Forensic Med Toxicol Sci 2019;4(4):130-6.
39. .Dr. Meril Ann Soman and Dr. Rani Nallathamby. 2019. “A cadaveric study on morphometry and hilar structural pattern of adult human kidneys”,International Journal of Current Research, 11, (08), 6483-6487.
40. Thomas PC, Sundar B, Varghese SM. Nocturnal sleep quality and daytime sleepiness among first and second year MBBS students. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(34), 2270-2275. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2019/464
41. Thomas PC, Nalupurakkal PE, Varghese SM. Correlation between left ventricular diastolic dysfunction and HbA1c levels in Keralite diabetics. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(37), 2513-2518. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2019/516
42. Varghese SM, Austoria AJ, Koshy M, Abraham JM. A rare and interesting case of Scarabiasis. Int J Contemp Pediatr 2019;6:2709- 11.
43. Kumari Ajitha, Asha P. Punnoose, Mary Raju, Sany Philip, Alice David. Fine needle aspiration of thyroid as a screening test- diagnostic accuracy, discrepancies and pitfalls- study of 1175 patients in a tertiary care centre, J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci; Vol. 8, Issue 28, July 15, 2019, 2243-46.
44. 2.John JJ, Mohan G, Ajitha K, David A. Iron deficiency anemia among preschool children belonging to affluent families in Kerala, India. J Curr Res Sci Med 2019;5:23-7
45. 3.K. Ajitha Kumari, Poonam D. Jadhav, Chaya Prasad, N. V. Smitha, Annie Jojo and V. D. Manjula. Diagnostic Efficacy of Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Combined with the Bethesda System of Reporting. J Cytol. 2019 Apr-Jun; 36(2): 101–105.
46. 4. Joseph D, Ajitha K. Diagnostic efficacy of FNAC along with assay of thyroid hormones and thyroid peroxidase antibodies in chronic thyroiditis. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(47), 2963- 2967.
47. Nithin Thomas Philip, Charles Abraham. A prospective study on functional, clinical and radiological evaluation of distal radius fracture treated with five percutaneous k-wire. MedPulse International Journal of Orthopedics. August 2019; 11(2): 46-49.
48. Abraham C, Philip NT, John GM. Do radiological measurements correspond to functional outcome in fractures of distal radius? a cross sectional study. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2019;8(50):3769-3771
49. Joseph R, John JJ, Gupta P. 50 Years Ago in The Journal of Paediatrics: Exchange transfusion for acute iron poisoning – current status. J Pediatr. 2020. (In press).
50. John JJ, Mohan G, Ajitha K, David A. Iron deficiency anemia among preschool children belonging to affluent families in Kerala, India. Journal of Current Research in Scientific Medicine. 2019 Jan 1;5(1):23. http://www.jcrsmed.org/
51. John Jijo J., Mohan Girija, K.Ajitha, David Alice. Iron Status in Preschool Children. New Indian Journal of Paediatrics, 2019; 8.2. https://nijp.org/
52. Mathew G, Fathima FN, Agrawal T, Misquith D. “DIABETIC TAX” – Cost of care among persons with type 2 diabetes mellitus in an Urban Underprivileged Area of Bengaluru. Indian J Community Med 2019;44:113-
53. Mathew G, Shanbhag D, Subramanian S, Lobo C, Xavier A, Dasari P, et al. HIV-related high-risk behaviour and awareness regarding HIV among the male workers at a construction site in Karnataka. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2019;8
54. Varghese AD, Mathew G, Benjamin AI. Are adolescents studying in private schools more obese? a comparative study among adolescents from different types of schools in Kerala, India. Int J Contemp Pediatr 2019;6:473-6.
55. Varghese AD, Mathew G, Kumar SC, Benjamin AI. Awareness regarding Nipah infection among health-care workers in a Medical College Hospital in Kerala. J Curr Res Sci Med 2019;5:33-8
56. Mathew G, Varghese AD, Benjamin AI. A comparative study assessing sleep duration and associated factors among adolescents studying in different types of schools in an urban area of Kerala, India. Indian J Community Med 2019;44:10-3.
57. Alexander Ashwin V, Balachandran M R, M K Aneesh, Joseph Vinod, Thomas Karuna Sandra. Comparison of the role of ultrasonography in shoulder pathology with MRI and arthroscopy. What is best for the blip on your shoulder?. MedPulse – International Journal of Radiology. November 2019; 12(2): 51-57.
58. Blessy Mary Thomas, Varghese.R , Study of Peripheral smears in neonates, Journal of Evidence Based Medicine and HealthCare,Volume 6, Issue 29 , July22, 2019,1972-74.
59. Estimation and Assessment of Carbon Monoxide Levels from Post-mortem Blood Samples in Cases of Death Due to Burns. Aravind Ajid¹, Pillay V V², Biju James³. J South India Medicolegal Association, Volume 11, No:1, p:1-6 March 2019.
60. Clinicomorphological study on endocrine gland neoplasms excluding thyroid ; Dahlia Joseph, Vallamreddy Siva Kota Reddy ; Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology, April-June, 2019;6(2):190-198.
61. Diagnostic Efficacy of FNAC along with Assay of Thyroid Hormones and Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies in Chronic Thyroiditis ; D. Joseph, K. Ajitha ; J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(47), 2963- 2967.
62. Haemangioma- Common Neoplasm in an Unusual Location – A Case Report ; Dahlia Joseph, Elizabeth Joseph, Ajitha K. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2019; 6(51), 3217- 3219.